Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

It's been a while since I updated, partly because I have a few projects going on and party because my computer was pronounced dead.  It stopped turning on, which is always a bad sign, so Zack took it in to a shop and they called a few days later with the news.  The motherboard, among other parts, was melted in places.  Apparently they will no longer work when that happens.  Thank goodness the hard drive was unharmed so for $20 it was made into an external and I still have access to everything I've saved in the past two years.

The upside to this sadness is this, my Mother's Day surprise!



(disregard photo quality, I took it with my phone, in bed, where I still am at this moment)

I usually have an idea of what my presents from Zack will be so it's rare that he truly surprises me, but this was one of those times.  So, at this moment I'm propped up in bed listening to BB King, eating Godiva for breakfast and listening to my kids play while Zack gets breakfast ready.  I hope everyone else is enjoying their Mother's Day as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment